Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Discover what i discovered within the vaults of my mind

Well check out my discovery below......
i woke up this mornin with UL on my mind.....
as they are my favourite band and i worship them
well anyway my discovery.
okay well if your readin this then you probably
know who Unwritten Law are and that theyre called
UL for short...
well i read a fuck load and last year i read a series
by David Eddings called 'The Balgariad' a really nice
work of fantasy writing.
well within this series there are gods and magicains
and so forth.
Now heres the interesting part...... each peoples
worship their own god, BUT the father of all the gods is....
UL..!!!!!
i kid you not o ye of little faith i just happened to find this
really coincidentle and intersting.
okay well that really it aint it
UL is the god of gods!!!
hehehe:) ahhh how this fits mny way of thinkin:)
and no i didnt make this up..if you doubt me read
the series mentioned above and you will see/
anyway enough from me
Peace out
Nat(archy)
UNWRITTEN LAW ROCK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counters